Electronic Unit System
The unit injector system is an electronically controlled system developed by Bosch for diesel direct injection. It is suitable for cars and light commercial vehicles with up to 5L engine capacity and 312 horse-power engine power.
- High performance for clean and powerful engines
- High engine power balanced against low consumption and low engine emissions
- High degree of efficiency due to compact design
- Low noise level due to direct assembly in the engine block
- Injection pressures up to 2,200 bar for the ideal combination of air-fuel mixture
Distributor Type Injection Pump With Electronic Diesel Control
The stringent emission norms combined with customer requirements on driving comfort and performance, guided the path of the new generation fuel injection equipment to achieve the following targeted features:
- Injection pressures extending up to 1200 bar at the nozzle
- Fast and efficient starts along with smooth, quiet running
- Cuts fuel consumption and exhaust emissions.
Bosch Rail Systems
The high-pressure pump compresses the fuel and supplies it in the required quantity. The injector in a common rail system consists of the nozzle, an actuator for Piezo injectors or a solenoid valve for solenoid valve injectors.
- Clean and highly efficient fuel injection thanks to extremely short injection gaps and multiple injections
- High engine performance and quiet running with low fuel consumption and fewer emissions
Common Rail Pump
Common Rail Injector